Search My Blog

Monday, February 14, 2011

Love Day!

Happy Valentine's Day Yall!

I had planned on making a valentines themed washer necklace in shades of pink but with being sick & celebrating with my husband & working this weekend it just didnt happen. Im a little sad about it but I will be decked out in pink today anyways :) I will however be sporting one of my handmade charm bracelets and thats what I'm posting about today.  Ive only made 2 of these so far as they are rather time consuming and I need more chain but here are the ones I have made so far!

If you're interested these sell for $15 and are made with both handmade paper beads, handmade plastic bottle beads, and other spacer type beads.

Pink and Black Charm Bracelet, the silver and silver striped beads are paper beads, and the pink/black ones are plastic bottle beads. The rest are spacers.

White and Black Charm Bracelet, the black and white striped/patterned beads are paper beads, and the clear/black ones are plastic bottle beads. The rest are spacers.





These can be made in many colors (as many as i can find sharpie and paper in!) and are of course made to length.  I love making these because each bead is handmade and hand selected for the bracelet.  Completely unique, no 2 beads nor bracelets will be the same.


As for whats coming up next, im working on a washer bracelet for my cousin, keychain for a friend and a few necklaces with some new paper and ribbon I've got.

Check for updates soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment