Search My Blog

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Necklaces & More...

Happy Hump Day Everyone!

I have 3 new necklaces for you today and a keychain! Hopefully Micheal's will get some more Glossy in tomorrow so I can work on a few more I have planned :) Let's get started...


First up is a Mossy Oak & Pink Washer Necklace, with camouflage washers with glossy and a pink satin ribbon


Next is the Guitar Washer Necklace, washers have a vintage type guitar print with glossy and a silver satin ribbon


This one is the Ladybug Washer Necklace, washers are red with glossy and a green satin ribbon with ladybugs and tiny daisies


And finally the Map Washer Keychain for Ryc, washers have a map of Syracuse and glossy, with a brown grosgrain ribbon


Thanks for checking it out, if you'd like to place an order please contact me :) All styles here are $15 and as always available in your choice of colors and prints

No comments:

Post a Comment